- . Always be sure the path to the target and beyond is clear before drawing your arrow.
- Never point an arrow at anything you don’t intend to shoot.
- Arm guards and finger tabs or similar equipment are highly recommended.
Participants are encouraged to have their own protective equipment.
- Make sure your equipment, bow, bowstring, arrows, and guards, are in proper working condition.
- Place an arrow in the string only when you are ready to take a shot. Do not walk, run or turn around with a mounted arrow.
- Make sure no one is near enough to your bow when it is released as to be hurt. Always be aware of danger areas of arrows and bow tips.
- Arrows, when shot, can be dangerous penetrating weapons. Never, under any circumstances point a mounted arrow in an unsafe direction.
- Under no circumstances is an archer to step in front of the shooting line to retrieve an arrow while others are shooting even if they’re shooting at a nearby station.
- When behind target area lean bow against target to indicate your presence.
- On field archery or a 3-D course stay on path and travel correct direction.
“Safety is everyone’s business”
Safety glasses and ear protection mandatory in all shooting areas
8888 East Mohawk Blvd. N.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74117
**** THE CLUB WILL BE CLOSED THROUGH APRIL 16TH, 2020 DUE TO CITY OF TULSA SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER ***
Spring/Summer Hours - Daylight Savings Time
9:00 am - 6:00 pm Wed
9:00 am - 6:00 pm; Fri, Sat & Sun
9:00 am - 5:00 pm Wed
9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Fri, Sat & Sun
Copyright 2018 - Tulsa Gun Club
Design - Phame Marketing